David F. Kustoff focuses on personal injury, workers’ compensation cases, collections, family law (divorce, child support, post-divorce issues), and probate matters. He practices in State and Federal Court.
Mr. Kustoff spent many years in private practice before being appointed U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Tennessee by President George W. Bush in 2006. He returned to private practice in 2008.
He serves on the national board for the University of Memphis Alumni Association, the University of Memphis Board of Visitors and the Athletic Advisory Board. He is on the Board of Directors for BankTennessee.
He is a board member of the Crime Commission and founder of Operation Safe Community, a comprehensive crime plan to make Memphis and Shelby County a safer place to live. He is a member of the Germantown (TN) Kiwanis Club. Kustoff was chairman of the Shelby County Republican Party from 1995-1999. He and his wife, Roberta, have two children.
• Kiwanis Lawman of the Year awarded by the Kiwanis Club of Germantown
• Kiwanis Lawman of the Year awarded by the LA-Miss-West TN District
• Outstanding Young Alumnus award from the University of Memphis
• BusinessTN Magazine recognition as top “40 Under 40”
• Memphis Business Journal, “Top 40 Under 40”
• MPACT Maker of the Year awarded by MPACT Memphis
• Sam A. Myar, Jr. Memorial Award from the Memphis Bar Association
• Memphis Bar Foundation Fellow – Memphis Bar Association